Fluid level control with Elko EP
ELKO EP is one of the world's leading manufacturers of electronic equipment for residential, office and industrial automation. We have been supplying the world over for the past 25 years; our main domain is primarily relays, but we also supply wireless products and IoT products. But we're not just focused on products; we also propose comprehensive and highly effective solutions.
- Relay is designed for monitoring levels in wells, basins, reservoirs, tanks,...
- In one device you can choose the following confi gurations:
- One-level switch of conductive liquids (by connecting H and D).
- Two-level switch of conductive liquids.
- One-state device monitors one level, two-state device monitors two levels (switches on one level and switches off on another level).
- Adjustable time delay on the output (0.5 - 10s).
- Sensitivity adjustable by a potentiometer (5 - 100 kΩ).
- Measuring frequency 10 Hz prevents polarization of liquid and raising oxidation of measuring probes.
- Galvanically separated supply voltage UNI 24 to 240 V AC/DC.
- Output: 1x CO, 8 A
- Sensitivity: 5-100 kΩ
- Number of functions: 2
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): 24-240 V AC/ DC (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)
Of course, we offer a lot of solutions to level control for your automation projects.
If you need a fluid level control with Elko EP, contact ZTF Lāsma specialists who will help you find the most suitable and cost-effective solution. We are here to support!
The article was prepared by:
+371 2567 8831
In stock: 18
In stock: 5
Available on order