VIDEO: How to connect a potentiometer to Optidrive E3 in 1 minute?
Frequency converters from Invertek Drives are designed to control, regulate and protect electric motors. There are quite a few options for how to regulate the engine speed with a frequency converter, this time we will look at one of the examples.
We will use a single-phase frequency converter Optidrive E3, a potentiometer and a single-phase motor. The video shows how to set the parameters and adjust the motor speed with the potentiometer. We perform the configuration using the main panel of the frequency converter.
Application of frequency converters Optidrive E3:
- conveyors, mixers, treadmills;
- metering, bore and portable pumps;
- swimming pools, SPAs and fountains;
- air handling equipment, fans, air curtains and hoods.
- sensorless vector control for all motor types,
- integrated PI controller,
- IP20 and IP66 protection,
- power range from 0.37 – 37kW, 110V – 480V
The main advantages of Optidrive E3:
- additional motor protection and energy saving;
- speed regulation in a selected range;
- convenient mounting both on a flat surface and on a DIN rail;
- fast and understandable setting of parameters;
- available models with IP20 and IP66;
- it is possible to connect a Bluetooth adapter to perform overclocking with the phone.
If you need a Invertek Drives or accessories, contact ZTF Lāsma specialists who will help you find the most suitable and cost-effective solution. We are here to support!
Other articles and videos about Optidrive E3:
- Simple control for all motor types
- Invertek Drives frequency converter at Riga Technical University