SICK PowerProx Distance Sensors
PowerProx distance sensors, thanks to Time-of-flight technology, provides reliable object detection at high sensing ranges up to 3.8 meters and large detection angles up to 80 degrees wide even with jet-black or shiny object and surfaces.
- Sensing range: 50 mm ... 3,800 mm (adjustable) regardless of the color of the object;
- Output: 2 independently adjustable digital outputs or a combination of digital and 4..20mA / 0..10V analog signal outputs;
- Type of light: laser class 1 - visible red or infrared light;
- Housing: plastic VISTAL® - high mechanical and chemical resistance;
- Immunity to ambient light such as sunlight or LED light
Additional options for sensor models with IO-Link communication
- Windows mode - sensors with IO-Link one of digital outputs can be set in Windows mode, allowing the sensor to detect only in the selected range window;
- Up to 8 switching points - sensors with IO-Link in addition to 2 physical outputs, it is possible to use and set up 6 virtual outputs that operate via IO-Link communication;
- Multifunction digital input: sender off, external teach, sensor inactive
Challenge the Power Prox and see the benefits for yourself
Tell us about an application where other photosensors fail and get a PowerProx Distance Sensor to test at your site.
In stock: 2
In stock: 1
Available on order