Optidrive P2 High Performance Drive
April 19, 2022
High Performance Drive
High performance, variable frequency, excellent usability and flexible to meet the needs of your application.
0,75 – 250kW, 200V – 600V
150% overload for 60 seconds & 200% overload for 4 seconds
Industrial heavy duty rating for every mode
Sensorless Vector Control for all Motor Types
- Induction Motors (IM)
- Permanent Magnet Motors (PM)
- Brushless DC Motors (BLDC)
- Synchronous Reluctance Motors (SynRM)
- Line Start PM Motor (LSPM)
Optidrive P2 is available in a range of IP20, IP55 & IP66/NEMA 4X enclosures.
- Compact, robust enclosures for panel/cabinet mounting
- Wide range of sizes cover power ranges up to 250 kW/400 HP
- Operates up to 50°C
- Keyhole mounts for fast installation
- Maintenance Interval Timer and Service Indication
IP66/NEMA 4X Outdoor
- Outdoor rated enclosed drives also suitable for direct machine mounting, dust tight and ready for washdown duty
- Outdoor rated tough polycarbonate enclosure
- Sizes 2-4 up to 7.5 kW/10 HP
- Dust tight and washdown ready
- Conformally coated PCBAs as standard
All Optidrive P2 units provide 150% overload for 60 seconds as standard, ensuring each drive is suitable for Heavy Duty applications, whilst the IP55 enclosed versions ensure the drive is tough enough to survive in industrial environments.
The Optidrive P2 offers the perfect combination of high performance together with ease of use to allow even the most demanding applications to be tackled easily.
Designed for fast installation and commissioning, Optidrive P2 provides the most cost effective solution for industry.
All Optidrive P2 units provide 150% overload for 60 seconds as standard, ensuring each drive is suitable for Heavy Duty applications, whilst the IP55 enclosed versions ensure the drive is toughenough to survive in industrial environments.
Extensive I/O and communications interface capabilities ensure the drive can be integrated quickly and efficiently into a wide variety of control systems with the minimum commissioning time, ensuring rapid start up. Invertek’s simple parameter structure, and carefully selected factory parameter settings ensure that commissioning time is kept to a minimum.
Safe Torque Off (provided as standard)
Optidrive P2 features a safe torque off function to allow simple integration into machine critical safety circuits.
- Simple machine design reduces component costs, saves panel space and minimises installation time
- Faster shut down and reset procedures reduce system maintenance time
- Better safety standard compared to mechanical solution
- Better motor connection. Single cable with no interruption
Optidrive P2 application options:
- Mining & Quarrying - feed conveyers, rushers, cranes.
- Metals & Processing - Grinding, cutting, polishing, drilling, rolling.
- Rubber & Plastics - extruders, moulding, mixers, winding.
- Food & Beverage - Conveyers, pumps, mixers, palletisers.
Optidrive P2 application examples:
Requirements for cranes:
- High starting torque
- Smooth motor operation throughout starting and stopping phases
- Motor holding brake control
- Avoidance of load droop and sag
- Regeneration and braking capability during load lowering
Optidrive P2 provides:
- Dedicated Hoist Mode Operation with motor holding brake control algorithm
- Up to 200% torque from zero speed in vector operation without encoder feedback
- Multiple Preset Speed or variable speed operation
- Built in dynamic braking transistor, requires only an external resistor
Requirements for compressors:
- Precise regulation of speed to ensure a consistent end product
- High starting torque demand in many applications
- Maximum efficiency under all conditions
- Safe operation to prevent accidents and injuries
Optidrive P2 provides:
- PM Motor control mode to allows open loop operation with Permanent Magnet motors for maximum efficiency
- Maximum starting torque with standard AC motors
- Better than 0.5% speed holding accuracy in Open Loop Vector Operation
- Dedicated Safe Torque Off input complies with EN62061 SIL Level 2 for safe operation
Requirements for winding:
- Precise control of motor torque over a broad speed range
- Accurate control of material tension under all conditions
- Open or closed loop control capability, based on tension feedback or winding diameter
- Web break protection in case of material breakage
Optidrive P2 provides:
- PID Closed Loop Tension Control with feedback from a load cell or dancer arm
- Open Loop Vector control provides optimum control of the output torque level
- Encoder feedback option allows for a very wide speed range, even down to zero speed
- Safe Torque Off input immediately disables the drive in Emergency conditions
If you need a Invertek Drives or accessories, contact ZTF Lāsma specialists who will help you find the most suitable and cost-effective solution. We are here to support!